Friday, August 28, 2009

The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.


It was Edmund Blackadder who uttered those words but even in medieval England, I'm sure he didn't have problems not as nearly as inconvenient as I do.

Batman: Arkham Asylum didn't come out today.

Regardless of common sense, worldwide release dates and my own bleating - Australia is still behind the rest of the world. Once again. They're sticking to the 3rd of September. One store has claimed to have broken the street date though. The picture below is apparently from a Gametraders in Western Australia...

Hmmm...


Whatever. If any broken street dates are going to have any effect, it will have to be next week. Bastards.

On the positive side of things, I pre-ordered the collector's edition of the game. That's right - fuck it, I want the whole kit and caboodle. So, does that make me a sucker? To not only be shafted, and then outlay extra cash for the privilege? Perhaps. We'll see next week. Goddammit.


That batarang better be fucking sweet.

2 comments:

  1. hey man me again

    you probably dont want to see this

    http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2009/08/arkham-asylums-batarang-is-a-huge-letdown.ars

    we get fucked over once more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I've read similar reports but that's cool. Most of the whinging about it has been "Aw, why can't I remove the thing and throw it around?" which is dumb since I just wanna put it up on a shelf and look at it.

    I'm more interested in the journal and prequel comic to be honest.

    At least that's what I'm telling myself :)

    ReplyDelete