Friday, May 1, 2009

Batman:Arkham Asylum update #481

Yet another trailer has emerged for Batman: Arkham Asylum and it continues the awesome level of excitement that seems to be building for this release. The new trailer features more of the combat featured in the game by showing us just how Batman can punch the fuck out of dudes. 

Please take note of two things in this trailer below.

1. The cool way Batman's cape flows while fighting.

2. The amazingly canonical exchange between Bane and Batman at the end. Comic book geeks - prepare to punch the air with glee. I know I did. Well, not physically. In my mind. There was a little version of me in my mind that punched...look whatever, just watch the fucking thing.




June 19th (or 23rd) can't come quick enough, am I right?


UPDATE UPDATE: Oh shit. There's a rumour flying around that the game may be delayed. Apparently 'sources close to the game' spoke to the gaming magazine Game Informer and are starting to suggest it may be pushed back until the 'end of summer'. It's just a rumour at this point, a fucking horrible one, but a rumour nonetheless. I'll be keeping an eye on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment