Monday, August 18, 2008

How not to maintain a blog.


For the one or two people (it might have been three at some point) who occasionally read this blog, I apologise. The entries on here have been very sporadic of late. But fear not (if in fact you were fearing), this blog is not dead. Actually, this self-referential entry will probably be the re-launch of my piddling little thoughts. That said, the wild west story I was writing on here is dead. I just lost interest and my concentration is on other tales of demons, little girls & drug addiction at the moment. Maybe I'll rewrite it, but not yet.

This blog was not meant for these sort of thoughts. You know, those kind of 'what I did today' type thoughts. That's for shitty boring blogs. The kind of rubbish spewed forth by Sami Lukis and such. I'll continue on with what this blog was meant for: strange, nonsensical guides on how to live a slightly more interesting life.

So bear with me here (and to be honest, what else do you have to do? Watch more Olympic swimming?) and I'll revive this thing. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment