Monday, September 21, 2009

Saving myself - Part 3.

While I'm waiting for my transfer kit to arrive in the mail, I had a chance to fire up my new hard drive. Surprisingly, it runs like an absolute dream. I must have had a hell of junk stored on my old hard drive because that one was slow as hell.

Pictured: My old 20g hard drive.

Microsoft in their infinite wisdom stuck a whole bunch of pre-loaded stuff on the new 60g drive, mostly Halo related. Trailers, gamer pictures and the like. All of which I deleted. There was a demo of Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy which I played for a few minutes and then deleted. A bunch of ads for Xbox 360 wireless accessories that I glanced at and then deleted. Seriously, the only thing I kept was a Gears Of War dashboard theme which I'll probably delete seconds after looking at.

But this is how I want it. This new drive is going to be clean as a goddamn whistle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment